1. Always wash by hand, with mild soap and cold water, right after use;
2. Do not store the wet piece in plastic bags or allow it to soak to avoid staining;
3. Never use washing powder, detergent, bleach or other cleaning products, as there is a risk of degrading the color. Prefer a neutral bar soap.
4. Never use a washing machine, dryer or dry cleaning machine;
5. Try to avoid contact of the part with suntan lotion, sunscreen and other chemical agents that can cause stains;
6. Avoid direct contact with rough surfaces, so as not to damage the product;
7. Remove the sand residues with the pieces still dry;
8. To increase the durability of the parts, avoid prolonged use in swimming pools with excess chlorine;
9. Attention to colors: citrus fruits have less resistance to light and sun; the whites may become transparent when wet;
10. Never use an iron and always dry the items in the shade.
11. If your piece was made by the Deep Dye manual process:
Wash by hand only and separately;
Avoid contact with light fabrics while it is damp;
The wet part, in its first uses, may loosen a light dye.